<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6703374564304484737?origin\x3dhttp://procrastinatorwithinme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spin this cobweb fantasy. ♥

And words yet to be spoken
Will fall upon the page
Spelling out true vehement
Of where I am
About my entire life that I need to say.

forge a pretence. ♥

Hating me won't make you pretty.

EMILY TAN.
17th December
saggitaurus.
ex-atsite.

an unsocial reclusive life. ♥

The Masquerade
Look behind those eyes.
We’re all living in disguise.
Cowardly, we hide.
Afraid to be hurt by lies.
Pursue for Happiness we take part,
Of this unpredictable charade.
We dance through the hall.
Watch us prance.
Watch us twirl.
What a glorious play for all.
Where we’re still just strangers at heart.

Plugboard. ♥


VIEW USING FIREFOX.


leave a tag, that's basic courtesy.




currently NO disclaimer. :)

historical moments. ♥

%November 2007
%December 2007
%January 2008
%February 2008
%March 2008
%April 2008
%May 2008
%June 2008
%July 2008
%August 2008
%September 2008
%October 2008
%November 2008
%December 2008
%January 2009
%February 2009
%March 2009
%April 2009
%May 2009
%June 2009
%July 2009
%August 2009
%September 2009
%October 2009
%November 2009
%December 2009
%January 2010
%February 2010
%April 2010
%May 2010
%July 2010
%August 2010
%September 2010
%October 2010
%December 2010
%November 2011
%December 2011
%January 2012


bittersweet symphony. ♥

I woke you up before
you had the chance to dream.
You almost missed the dance
but never skipped a beat.
I'll be here forever
Don't give up,
I won't give up on you.
I've been loyal without
having something to prove.
I'm not a killer,
I'm just killing your doubts
Even if you leave to
and you look for something better
soon you'll see
that you're addicted to me.

altruistic love. ♥

Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, 15 November 2007
♥ 7:09:00 pm

Finally.perhaps.my first post.
14th November:

Dragged myself outta bed after sleeping in the wee hours.gosh.DVD marathons aren't good for the health. =p mummy sent me the station and I made my way for my dental appointment.it's been ages since I've been there...like,ever since the beginning of prelims till then.I stepped in like a little child's first time in a dental clinic while the assistant stared at me.I suppose she figured my startled expression and immediately invited me to sit.I proclaimed that I wasn't late and she smiled,asking if all the stress had gotten into me.I seemed to have lost weight.how contradicting people's opinions are.My aunt states that i've gained.No wonder beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Anyhow,I'm munching down all those potato chips gleefully without a single complain. XD
Had a quirky time at the chalet with the whole clique.met up with Tracy after her lunch date which ended around 3ish.I knocked off on the couch while awaiting her call.Hui min was asking as to reconsider on coming.hmm.how could u say that? :s As usual,ms black chased me to meet her and I rushed all the way looking like some mad dog.(TRACY TANG you owe me) Upon arrival,obviously,any soul would know that one cannot trust tracy tang's sense of direction [though she wants to ace in geo]...so my carelessness caused us to take the train in the wrong direction.Thankfully,it was realized in time.We arrived at the chalet late 5 while the rest were still cycling.Thus,we decided to wait in the room.Tracy and I were discussing about her wild lunch date when Alicia had a sudden moodswing,taking both of us by storm.When the rest came back,we took a step back to allow the still atmosphere to dissolve by deciding to eat! =) Damn it.I was starving but it a onerous task to gobble those Thai food down.yes tracy.the rubber bands still causing me a sore mouth,satisfied? -_- hahaha.the night before,everyone got forfeited with eye-liner and mascara.Picture mascara on the eyebrows.However,yingying got most and meiting was like bao qing tian.Tracy and I got wayyy to bored and ditched the Chalet;pondered on Bugis or Changi for our nxt destination.After much persuasion,we ended up at Changi;terminal 3.It was practically empty leaving the whole place to the 2 of us.Each running around like kids in a candy store,cam-whoring around the whole terminal.I guess the cleaners there must have thought we had just escaped from the mental hospital. =s The whole place was like a playground in the making and being queer kids,we explored the whole place.from toilet in the middle of nowhere to the sightseeing of planes when we pressed our cheeks on the glass.[there's a video on Tracy advertising skills =PpP]Sadly,the entire terminal 3 isn't completely finished yet with constructions still on. =/ Initially,tracy wanted to explore terminal 1 and 2 however we were unsure of the timing of the last train back to Pasir.We walked back to the escalator but the gate was closed.Panicked and ran to train.kinda did smthing illegal.hahaha.didn't I tell u?Innocent and 'blurness' ALWAYS work.Honesty is SO NOT the best policy.Safely made it back thx to my genius plan. XD They finished watching water boys while hui min and alicia knocked off.went down to find yingying and xinmin.had a chat.interesting to know others but yet took the extra precaution. =D
I feel like slaughting him into bits and pieces.noob.at 2am telling me the message woke you up.god.ARRGH.
On a lighter note,chat with Jeremiah through the nite. =D So sorry for disturbing you through your game of bridge.hope I didn't jeopardize any chance of you winning.decided to knock off with the rest at 5.11am. =p Josiah finally replied my message at 8 in the morning.darn.can you imagine the coincidence of him being a block away from my room?!brooding on whether to drop by but decided to rush off with the rest home instead.took 88 to J8 and fetched home.

*Not blogging about BEI YU. {Inside joke.}

















BYE! (=