<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6703374564304484737?origin\x3dhttp://procrastinatorwithinme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
spin this cobweb fantasy. ♥

And words yet to be spoken
Will fall upon the page
Spelling out true vehement
Of where I am
About my entire life that I need to say.

forge a pretence. ♥

Hating me won't make you pretty.

EMILY TAN.
17th December
saggitaurus.
ex-atsite.

an unsocial reclusive life. ♥

The Masquerade
Look behind those eyes.
We’re all living in disguise.
Cowardly, we hide.
Afraid to be hurt by lies.
Pursue for Happiness we take part,
Of this unpredictable charade.
We dance through the hall.
Watch us prance.
Watch us twirl.
What a glorious play for all.
Where we’re still just strangers at heart.

Plugboard. ♥


VIEW USING FIREFOX.


leave a tag, that's basic courtesy.




currently NO disclaimer. :)

historical moments. ♥

%November 2007
%December 2007
%January 2008
%February 2008
%March 2008
%April 2008
%May 2008
%June 2008
%July 2008
%August 2008
%September 2008
%October 2008
%November 2008
%December 2008
%January 2009
%February 2009
%March 2009
%April 2009
%May 2009
%June 2009
%July 2009
%August 2009
%September 2009
%October 2009
%November 2009
%December 2009
%January 2010
%February 2010
%April 2010
%May 2010
%July 2010
%August 2010
%September 2010
%October 2010
%December 2010
%November 2011
%December 2011
%January 2012


bittersweet symphony. ♥

I woke you up before
you had the chance to dream.
You almost missed the dance
but never skipped a beat.
I'll be here forever
Don't give up,
I won't give up on you.
I've been loyal without
having something to prove.
I'm not a killer,
I'm just killing your doubts
Even if you leave to
and you look for something better
soon you'll see
that you're addicted to me.

altruistic love. ♥

Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, 1 January 2009
♥ 5:37:00 pm


"And I wish you too a happy New Year," responded the Second Blighted Being, with the accent of a penitent accord eon.


yes,I just woke from my long slumber and it's known to all that close to half of the day is gone.But hey,who doesn't have a rocking party on the last day of the year?Going to bed only in the wee hours obviously took a toil on yours truly.



what a better way than a new hairstyle to welcome the new year?



Spin with Tracy!



P/s: AMK Hub is the place to meet so many people.Namely: Wan Cheng,Kailin,Lydia,Jenard,Jowelle and gang?



MY KARMA RAN OVER MY DOGMA

It's a cute wordplay,but it also expresses a dilemma faced by all - what can I do when my past overpowers my present;when what I've done seems stronger than what I want to do;when how I feel is more influential than the correct thing?

Karma is a Hindu concept rooted in the idea of reincarnation.The law of Karma says that my actions in a previous life dictate my present circumstances which is simply known by: "What goes around comes around".

Dogma is a doctrine or belief which acts as our authority for how to live each day thus should determine what we do.However,doctrine does often seem brittle and void of any warmth;even any feeling.When we're discouraged by difficulty or failure,it's easy to give in to the idea that we are who we are and can't really change.


Inescapable Peroration

let's transport to back to an "idyllic" past - 2008 was an emotional roller coaster ride.Instilled for eternity is all the memories of inflicted pain.only 1 cause;laziness.With index fingers pointing at no one else but Emily,I guess it made me pay a hefty price.After all,it cannot well be doubted,that the visible quality of grades in the aspect of the world which most appals the gazer,is the dissatisfaction and deep disappointment that lingers there;as if indeed that a simple piece of paper were as much like the badge of consternation in the other world,as of mortal trepidation here.No plans of deception that bitterness bites but life shouldn't be all about the repentant spirit.If one thing learned is "to move on."

I've most indefinitely matured throughout 2008 where I've met myriad of personalities portrayed by different people.My life has change and I'm changing with it.It's as if the old conventional,monochrome Emily has faded away into a paper doll.I've thrown her into the water and she's melting away to nothing.

Nonetheless,2008 had its fair share of irreplaceable enjoyable moments.With them standing out more clearly than others where every single second was significant,etched in my mind.Though at times,it was like drinking glass after glass of water and still emerging thirsty,and with the stirring fear that I would never quench the thirst.But those short moments had made it all worthwhile,those moments of pure plenary socialising,when felt as if I,and Emily alone,were in control of the universe of my surroundings.

Remembrance of relentless complains for 2008 to end.I was thinking about how disjointedly time seemed to flow in school,passing in a blur at times,with single images.Though now,the anticipation somehow didn't allow relief to kick in eh?I guess the ringing thought of immense accrual in workload kills the joyous exuberance.Perhaps it doesn't really matter whether it's an 8 or 9 but rather what you make outta of the 365 days.

Thus,I hereby solely swear upon my grave that I would make better use my time.As if throwing seventeen years of possible achievements down the drain isn't heart-wrenching enough.


Forgive me for the whole cliché where we all recap and review the past.


Let's dig into the tedious banality resolutions:
#1: Live life to the fullest.
#2: "Be less imperious. [Smile more!]" quoted from Study Buddy.
#3: Most importantly, Screw the lazy attitude.



"Which do we live on - a splendid or a blighted one?"
- @bambiemily


she said; he lied.♥